Woodward’s football players will see their first live action against outside competition in a controlled scrimmage tonight at Boomer Stadium. The Perryton Rangers, one of the top 3A programs in western Texas, will be the opponent. Ninth graders take the field at 5 p.m. with the junior varsity following at 6 p.m. and the varsity at 7 p.m. This is the first of two controlled scrimmages for the Boomers, who will host Class 6A Enid next week. (Photo by Johnny McMahan)
This Week's Circulars
, 103 of Woodward, died August 6, 2020. Services will be Saturday, August 29, 2020 at 11:00 am in Ft Supply Baptist Church. Arrangements are by Anderson-Burris Funeral Home and Crematory, Enid, Oklahoma.
, 65 year old Buffalo resident, died Sunday, August 9, 2020. Memorial services will be held at 2:00 pm Friday, August 14, 2020 in the Billings Funeral Home Chapel. Read full obituary at www.billingsfuneralhomewoodward.com
84 year old Sharon, OK resident passed August 9, 2020. Services will be Saturday August 15, 2020 at 10:00 am at Shaw Funeral Home Chapel, Vici, OK.
- Woodward man takes part in vaccine trial
- Update: 16 rail cars derailed in Ellis County Monday night, no injuries
- Health official: Statewide mask mandate is 'very difficult' to implement
- Sanders Comments on U.S. 270 Bridge Project
- Law officers a bit concerned about speed limit hikes
- Irish's 2020 football schedule revealed
- Proposed COVID-19 system declaration fails, 4-3
- The Frontier: In deep red Oklahoma, change comes from initiative petition process
- Governor signs Cost of Living Adjustment for state pensioners
- Travel tips for a safe vacation during COVID-19