Search / 45 results found

from
to

The distance between Kaw Lake and a planned water treatment plant to be built on the west side of Enid is 70 miles. According to the project manager, 60% of the landowners in the pipeline’s footprint have, at the very least, been contacted about selling impacted property, and offers still are being prepared for the other 40%.

Woodward County Commissioners will meet Monday, April 1st for their regularly scheduled meeting at the courthouse at 10 a.m.

The agenda has been posted for Monday’s county commission meeting and includes discussion and potential action regarding a resolution creating…

Woodward County Commissioners met Monday morning after the Thanksgiving holiday with a full 20 item agenda. Several pipeline crossings were ap…

HARPER COUNTY - A gas line ruptured some eight miles west of Buffalo and three miles north of Highway 64 in a rural area on Monday afternoon.