OKLAHOMA CITY -- Using an Aaron Wiggins off-ball screen, Steph Curry created a sliver of space between his defender and the perimeter and hit …
An 82-60 win over Ole Miss on Saturday evening in Gallagher-Iba Arena meant a few things for Oklahoma State men’s basketball.
Taylor Robertson has always been adamant that her focus has always been on helping her team win games.
OKLAHOMA CITY – The Oklahoma City Thunder and Cleveland Cavaliers entered the fourth quarter deadlocked at 78 apiece.
OKLAHOMA CITY — Down by three points with 14.1 seconds left, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander had a chance to tie a high-scoring affair with the Atlanta Hawks.
Jacie Hoyt has come to appreciate nights like these. They’re earned, never given.
If there were any indicators of how Oklahoma would fare on Tuesday night, they came at the start of both halves.
There’s been a few different problems for the Sooners that have come up during Big 12 play.
Oklahoma found itself in a position it hadn’t been in this season during Sunday’s home opener.
When coach Jennie Baranczyk’s 15th-ranked Sooner women find themselves behind for long stretches, one comeback tends to be enough.
This – Kalib Boone picking up Caleb Asberry and swinging him around, Mike Boynton jumping over a row of chairs and into the thick of the stude…
This Week's Circulars
- SNAP emergency benefits expire nationwide in February: Oklahomans encouraged to plan for a return to pre-pandemic benefits beginning March 1
- Woodward residents hospitalized after accident
- Boomers sweep on homecoming night
- Southwest Regional swine show comes to Woodward
- Top education official spars with lawmakers during budget hearing
- 'Looking for answers': Missing girl remembered at service
- School officials moving to 34th St. temporarily
- Briefs: Fundraiser set for Laverne church
- Local man facing two felony charges: Arrest leads to porn, computer crimes charges
- THE FRONTIER: Oklahoma’s new Attorney General will take control of two more cases involving alleged misuse of public funds