As featured on
The nation’s highest court Monday declined to hear the appeal of a convicted murderer — leaving intact an Oklahoma ruling that appeals related to a landmark U.S. Supreme Court decision cannot be applied retroactively to undo a final conviction.
This Week's Circulars
- Woodward police investigating shooting incident
- Arrest made in Friday shooting incident
- Reasor's bought out by Texas grocery company
- Oklahoma Secretary of Education angers school officials with tweet called insulting, divisive
- Woman continues search for lost cat
- Wildlife Department to push for licensing authority
- Senator blasts ‘shameful, dangerous’ comments from lobbyist
- Smithsonian exhibit coming to Plains Indians and Pioneers Museum on Feb. 5
- Warbird finds a new home in Ada
- OSDH: Active COVID-19 cases in Garfield Co. rise to 524
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.