As featured on
Two men burglarized Oakwood Bowl overnight Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2020, causing $10,000 in damage to machines and arcade games and taking an estimated $2,500 from the business, according to Enid Police Department.
The destructive duo caused $10,000 damage to machines and arcade games and took an estimated $2,500 from the popular local business.
In a Monday burglary in another city, the suspect crawled on the floor to not trigger a motion-activated alarm and stole change from game machines, according to the news station.
This Week's Circulars
Imogene Marston, 70 year old Woodward resident, died Monday, January 13, 2020. Memorial services will be held at 10:00 a.m. Saturday, January 18, 2020 in the Billings Funeral Home Chapel. Read full obituary at www.billingsfuneralhomewoodward.com
, 70, of Gage, died Sunday, January 12, 2020. Graveside memorial service will be held at 2:00 p.m. Monday, January 20, 2020 at the Shattuck Cemetery. See full obituary at www.billingsfuneralhomewoodward.com
- Murdock urges support for William S. Key, says prison may be on possible closure list
- WHS senior competing nationally with Fusion Athletics
- Traffic stop leads to drug charges
- Natural disasters continue to rise in numbers and strength
- OU football: Taking stock of Oklahoma's transfer portal activity in 2020
- Pretrial date set for Denton
- Board sets April bond election
- ACEs test key part of Project AWARE
- Benbrook to join OSU Hall of Fame Feb. 7
- Weather causes school delays, cancellations