As featured on
The English Language Unity Act of 2019, S. 678, would establish English as the national language, create an English language rule for naturalization and seek to “avoid misconstructions of the English language text of the laws of the United States.” Sen. Mike Rounds, R-S.D., is co-sponsoring the legislation.
- Innovative approach: Woodward grad returns home to head wound care program
- School develops medical marijuana policy
- Fund set up for Ellis County family
- Hyperbaric Chamber helps veteran avoid amputation of leg
- Drive-ins offer affordable fun under the stars
- Blood drives coming up in Woodward
- Facebook scam pops up locally
- Enid Brewing Co. opens its bar, brewery on North Independence
- Southwestern women win regional championship, advance to Elite Eight
- Kicking the Habit: Local program planned on Kick Butts Day
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.