As featured on
When actress Meg Ryan started up her computer listening to the dial-up sound, it was obvious she was eagerly waiting to hear, "Welcome, you've got mail." And so began the movie "You've Got Mail." The rapid growth of personal email in the late 1990s with the anticipation of receiving emails is similar to a fad from the first decades of the last century. Those years were characterized by the postcard craze, and Joplin residents were enthusiastic participants.
This Week's Circulars
82 year old Woodward, OK resident passed November 30, 2020. Memorial services Saturday December 5, 2020 at 11:00 am at the Church of the Nazarene, Harmon, OK.
72 year old Vici, OK resident passed November 30, 2020. Private graveside services Saturday December 5, 2020 at 2:00 pm at Sunnyside Cemetery, Vici, OK.
, 62, of Woodward, died November 30, 2020 in Midwest City. Services will be at 10:00 a.m. Friday, December 4, 2020 at Bible Baptist Church. Masks are required. See obituary at www.billingsfuneralhomewoodward.com
, died Friday November 27, 2020. Graveside funeral services will be held at 11:00 am Saturday, December 5, 2020 in the Mooreland Cemetery. Sign register and read obituary at www.billingsfuneralhomewoodward.com
, 77 year old resident of Seiling, OK, passed on November 25, 2020. Services are 2 pm Monday November 30, 2020 at the Elm Grove Community Church in Chester, OK. Redinger Funeral Home of Seiling
- Waynoka man in custody for first degree murder
- State tells Woodward it is violating quarantine guidelines
- DOC locks down all facilities
- Oklahoma Watch: Despite Fear in Oklahoma, Biden Likely Won’t Be ‘Banning’ Fracking
- County to install dropbox for payments
- Buffalo advances to Class C semifinals; Mooreland, Laverne, Shattuck all record playoff wins
- Oklahoma native among Disney Mousketeers who came together to produce Christmas album
- OKC Thunder: Deal bringing Ariza, Jackson (and picks) to Oklahoma City official
- OSDH COVID-19 report Wednesday, Nov. 25
- DEVELOPING: EPD investigating homicide after woman found in alleyway