Woodward County Commissioners will consider a variety of items at their weekly meeting Tuesday in the courthouse.
The meeting will begin at 10 a.m. The meeting is on Tuesday this week due to the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday on Monday.
Commissioners will tabulate bids for a scrubber and sweeper at the fairground buildings. They will also tabulate bids for two 2015 or newer full-size crew cab pickup trucks for the Sheriff's Department.
Also on the agenda are the following items:
• Resolution regarding disposing of equipment from District 3 inventory
• Commissioner's annual visit to the NW Oklahoma Juvenile Detention Center
• Request from Oklahoma Natural Gas for a utility permit to trench a District 3 roadway for a natural gas pipeline
• Allocation of alcoholic-beverage tax from December
• New or unforeseen business
Woodward's City Commissioners will also meet on Tuesday due to the Monday holiday.
Commissioners meet at 7 p.m., in the commission room at city hall.
A light agenda is on tap with only a couple of action items.
After taking up the routine consent agenda, commissioners will discuss and possibly act on a contract for professional services between the city and Troy D. Rhodes & Company Inc. relating to renovation of property at 8th and Main.
Also, the commission will take up a change order from JLT Contracting relative to a project at the West Woodward Airport.