Relay for Life of Northwest Oklahoma Co-Chairs Polly Cottom and Marlene Myers share their passion for the American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life, a unique celebration of life in honor and in memory of those whose lives have been touched by cancer. The event is scheduled for Saturday, August 29 at Crystal Beach Park. Cancer survivors from around the community are invited to join in the relay and candlelight ceremony that evening. The Luminarias will be kept burning through the night to represent the healing power of the community. For more information, check RelayForLife.org/WoodwardCook or call Ericka Burleson at 509-956-8075.
This Week's Circulars
- William S. Key COVID-19 outbreak continues to grow
- Harper County man missing since Aug. 29
- Oklahoma High School football rankings
- State unemployment claims down for 11 straight weeks
- Positive cases in Woodward County now at 572 with most coming from William S. Key
- Woodward County sees big jump in COVID-19 cases - biggest increase at William S. Key Correctional Center
- Weekly update from Woodward School District on COVID-19: Face coverings will be mandatory
- OSDH: 11 counties move into orange risk phase for COVID-19
- State leaders start distributing antiviral drug
- CFAP 2 funding available for farmers and ranchers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.