Ombudsman Supervisor Cherrie Nutley joined the Woodward News on Tuesday to discuss how the Ombudsman Program serves residents in Oklahoma’s long-term care facilities, including nursing homes, assisted living and similar adult care homes. An ombudsman helps improve the quality of life and the quality of care available to long-term care facility residents, according to Oklahoma Human Services. For more information about volunteering for the Ombudsman Program, call 580-562-5032.
This Week's Circulars
97 year old Vici, OK resident passed on August 5, 2020. Services Monday August 10, 2020 at 11:00 am at the Camargo Mega Church with burial following at the Camargo Cemetery, Camargo, OK.
92 year old Woodward, OK resident passed August 6, 2020. Graveside services Saturday August 6, 2020 at 10:30 am at DeBolt Cemetery, Arnett, OK.
- Woodward man takes part in vaccine trial
- OHP: Woman injured after jumping from truck near Freedom
- Oklahoma Watch: Oklahoma Moves Toward Phasing Out Private Prisons. What A Path Forward Looks Like.
- In Oklahoma, Epic's operator refuses to release spending records
- The Frontier: In deep red Oklahoma, change comes from initiative petition process
- Proposed COVID-19 system declaration fails, 4-3
- Woman injured at Fort Supply Lake
- UPDATED: Garfield County elevated to 'moderate risk' for COVID-19; July case numbers outpace previous months
- Chester man injured when tree falls on truck
- Norman manufacturing center receives certification under state commerce program