Bill Burt and George Bremer make their Super Bowl picks as the NFL season winds down; Elton Hayes and Kevin Brockway discuss the College Football Playoffs and start of Big Ten basketball season; and Clay Horning shares why he thinks the football playoff committee thought "this was the best w…
During discussion, several officials spoke in support of the mandate including Oklahoma State Department of Health Regional Director Terri Salisbury, AllianceHealth Woodward Chief Nursing Officer Shonda Logan, Woodward County EMS Pebbles Luddington, Paramedic Chad Campbell, Mooreland Public …
Oklahoma State Department of Health Regional Director Terri Salisbury speaks to attendees at the Woodward County Commissioners board meeting Monday morning about covid numbers and mask wearing data.
This Week's Circulars
86 year old Woodward, OK resident passed December 23, 2020 at Shattuck, OK. Memorial services Wednesday January 13, 2021 at 11:00 am at the United Methodist Church, Arnett, OK.
, 62 year old Fargo resident passed January 11, 2021. A private family service is scheduled. Read full obituary at www.billingsfuneralhomewoodward.com
69 of Elk City, OK passed January 12, 2021. Services Saturday January 16, 2021 at 10:00 am at Harvest Fellowship Church, Leedey, OK. Graveside Monday January 18, 2021 at 11:00 am at the Jumper Cemetery, Jay, OK.
, 38 year old Woodward resident, died January 9, 2021 in Woodward. Funeral services will be at 2:00 p.m. Friday, January 15, 2021 in Billings Funeral Home Chapel. See full obituary at www.billingsfuneralhomewoodward.com
- James Lankford apologizes to Tulsa Black community for questioning election results
- Lawmakers, others urged to stay away from Oklahoma Capitol
- Superintendent gives update on finances, other issues
- COVID-19 Woodward Oklahoma situation update
- Commission hears update on fairgrounds roof project
- Woodward school district in need of substitute teachers
- Bald eagles, wiped out in early 20th century, now thrive in Indiana
- Oklahoma could get additional vaccine doses soon
- Area house districts likely to expand
- OSDH: Oklahoma gains 3,907 new COVID-19 cases, 44 deaths, including Woodward man