This Week's Circulars
Allison Calderon performs "I See Red" at the WHS talent show
On Wednesday, the Joplin Police Department held a ceremony in honor of Cpl. Ben Cooper.
- Woodward woman charged in Beckham County
- Woodward man dies in accident
- Homeless being removed from state property is harassment, advocate says
- Authorities looking for escaped inmate from Alva
- Proposals would restrict restrict library content, student privacy
- OU softball: Sooners finish second day of Hall of Fame Classic with pair of run rules
- OU softball: May's 10 strikeouts helps Sooners down Northwestern, 2-1
- OU baseball: Sooners struggle in series opener against TCU
- 10th Circuit upholds Brenda Andrew's murder conviction
- UPDATED: 3 people die of injuries suffered in Dewey County accident
The Boomer soccer teams opened their seasons Friday night with a pair of hard-fought wins over Bethany at Boomer Stadium. The girls won 2-1 with all the scoring in the second half and the boys took a 5-4 decision in a shootout after regulation ended at 0-0. The Boomers will travel to El Reno…
The high school powerlifters are competing on the second day of the regional powerlifting competition.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.