Toledo put a scare into Notre Dame Saturday, but the No. 8 Fighting Irish prevailed with a 32-29 win over the Rockets. It was the first home game for Notre Dame with a full crowd on hand since the end of the 2019 season.
As featured on
SOUTH BEND — Earlier in the week, Notre Dame head coach Brian Kelly referred to this season’s Toledo team as arguably the best Mid-American Conference opponent that he’s seen during his over-a-decade long stint with the Fighting Irish.
This Week's Circulars
81-year-old resident of Arnett. Died September 16. Funeral service, Tuesday, September 21, 2 PM, First Baptist Church, Arnett. Shaw Funeral Home of Arnett. Full obituary available at shawfuneralhome.net.
, resident of Oklahoma City, passed September 21, 2021. Graveside service was held at 2:00 p.m. Friday September 24 at the Sunnyside Cemetery, Vici OK. shawfuneralhome.net
- Manhunt continues for burglary suspect
- Update: Search for suspect goes into Cleveland County
- 2 Woodward youth injured in accident
- Charges filed on series of recent burglaries in Woodward
- Woman hospitalized after collision
- Commissioners hear update on search for burglary suspect
- Boomers rally to beat Anadarko 7-6 in high school softball
- Manhunt west of Sharon
- OSDH: Enid resident, 5 other Northwest Oklahomans among 275 weekly COVID-19 deaths
- Board votes to not accept CareerTech director's resignation
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.