The B-29 "Doc" has side bubble windows that allowed side gunners to look out in front of the plane as well as behind, including seeing the plane's tail. This is a video from a flight aboard "Doc" after taking off from Terre Haute Regional Airport.
As featured on
As the big engines on the B-29 "Doc" roared to life Wednesday morning at Terre Haute Regional Airport, Jan Manuel could feel what her father must have experienced while serving as a co-pilot of the same type of bomber during World War II.
This Week's Circulars
Christi Caughron, 66 year old Woodward resident, passed away Thursday, July 15, 2021 at home surrounded by her family. Funeral services will be held at 10:00 a.m. Wednesday, July 21, 2021 in the Billings Funeral Home Chapel with Reverend Chris Ames officiating. Interment will be at the Memor…
- Area man dies in accident
- Woodward man injured in accident
- Highway Patrol issues update on Harper County death
- Woodward native Albin takes Ohio University reins after Solich steps down
- Congress taking steps to lift marijuana restrictions
- Three hospitalized after wreck
- Commissioners receive reports, update on COVID-19
- Woodward site of Thunderbird Drone Festival Aug. 13-14
- OSBI investigates suspicious death in Laverne
- Oklahoma cut off federal unemployment benefits early, but workers are struggling to find jobs
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.