Woodward, Okla. —
Woodward Board of Education members will be considering service agreements between the school district and other entities in preparation for the upcoming school year at their monthly meeting Monday.
The meeting is at 6 p.m. in the school administration building on the corner of 10th and Main.
Considerations and votes will take place on agreements between Woodward Public Schools and the following;
1.The Woodward County Juvenile Detention Center.
2. The City of Woodward for contract of the School Resource Officers.
3. Northwest Physical Therapy and Sport Rehab, LLC.
4. Several food vendors for the Child Nutrition Program such as Earthgrains, Hiland Dairy and Pizza Hut.
5. Teaching and office supply vendors such as SPC Office Supply and Devines Stationary.
6. Harper Sanitation Services.
7. Jenkins & Price and AmSan for maintenance supplies.
Also, the board will consider and approve or disapprove agreements between Woodward Schools and the Oklahoma State Department of Education for the continuation of the Woodward Public Schools school support and improvement videoconference center.
The board will also consider action regarding an agreement with The Cooperative Council for Oklahoma School Administration regarding legal services to the district.
The board will meet in executive session and discuss the possibility of hiring a total of 12 teachers, two principals, one assistant principal, six paraprofessionals and two custodians throughout the district.
Votes are scheduled in open session.