Woodward, Okla. —
There are many small business incentives that fly under the radar and could be affecting the bottom lines of local small business owners here, according to Brent Kisling, executive director of Enid Regional Development Alliance.
All who are interested in learning about the programs are invited to the NwOA Luncheon, Thursday, January 30, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The luncheon will take place at the Woodward Conference Center, 3401 Centennial Lane.
The luncheon will feature information about programs that could help your business such as:
• Cash Payments for New Quality Jobs
• Small Employer Quality Jobs
• 21st Century Quality Jobs
• Investment/New Jobs Tax Credit
• Ad Valorem Exemption
• Manufacturers Sales Tax Exemption
• Former Indian Land Incentives
• Aerospace Industry Engineer Work Force Tax Credits
• Economic Development Pooled Finance
For more information or to register please contact Debbie Hand at email@example.com or call (580) 233-4232.